The Secretary, under the general direction of the Grant Coordination Assistant Manager and the Advocacy Resource Program Manager, is responsible for providing secretarial, extensive data entry and clerical support to Advocacy Resource Staff.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (includes, but is not limited to, the following)
• Assists the Grant Coordination Assistant Manager with daily data entry duties and other day-to-day functions of the ARC Sexual Violence Resource Program.
• Processes disbursement vouchers.
• Answers phones, and greets clients and visitors.
• Performs extensive data entry in various databases.
• Prepares and maintains program files.
• Coordinates travel arrangements and processes travel advances and reconciliations.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (includes, but is not limited to, the following)
• Attends various meetings and conferences.
• Continues professional development and invests time in staying current on the profession.
• Orders and maintains supplies.
• Assist with coordinating vehicle maintenance and scheduling; scheduling of staff for usage of vehicles and making appointments for repairs, oil changes, and cleanings as instructed and maintaining documentation of repairs.
• All other job-related duties as assigned.